Coronavirus and Henstone Distillery
Coronavirus – COVID-19
Until we are instructed otherwise, or we feel the need to act, Henstone Distillery will remain open. This includes our production, onsite shop/bar and our tours. We will, of course, follow official guidelines and are currently adhering to the official UK Government advice which can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance and the NHS guidance which can be found here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
In summary the UK Government guidance states:
This advice is for people with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), including those with a diagnosis of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, who must remain at home until they are well.
The main messages are:
- if you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started (see ending isolation section for more information);
- this action will help protect others in your community while you are infectious;
- plan ahead and ask others for help to ensure you can successfully stay at home;
- ask your employer, friends and family to help you to get the things you need to stay at home;
- stay at least 2 metres (about 3 steps) away from other people in your home whenever possible;
- sleep alone, if possible;
- wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser;
- stay away from vulnerable individuals, such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions, as much as possible;
- you do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If your symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online. If you have no internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
If you don’t feel you can make it to our on-site shop or any of the other outlets stocking us, there are many online outlets stocking our products – check our WHERE TO BUY page for details.
The Henstone Distillery Team