Instagram Competition Terms and Conditions
We’re running a little competition on Instagram on the run up to Mother’s Day 2020. These are the Terms and Conditions for this particular competition:
- The promoter is Henstone Distillery Ltd. whose registered office is at Stone House, Weston, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 9ES, United Kingdom
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Henstone Distillery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram/Henstone_Distillery
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midday Friday 20th March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- One winner will be selected at random and contacted via Instagram.
- If no reply to claim the prize is made with 48 hours a second draw will take place.
- To qualify for the competition the entrant must follow Henstone Distillery, like the competition post and comment with the name of another Instagram account (someone to share the gin with)
- All entrants agree to the promoter using the Instagram account in communications regarding the competition